Sunday, March 13, 2011

A day not lost

One of my favorite things to do on a "free day" is to just drive around and look for new shooting locations. Then again, this is probably every photogs favorite past-time.. Today, I went out sort of late but I really needed to get away for awhile and just relax.. and nothing relaxes me more than hearing that shutter "click" over and over in my hands. I found an awesome green field, a quiet little fresh water stream && probably one of the coolest barn/fence/wind mills that I have ever seen. The day was not lost, and I also snapped a few photos of the gorgeous Miss Olevia Morgan while I was at it. I can't wait to shoot her and boyfriend's couple shoot at this nice little location.. Here are a few photos from today's adventure. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment