Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Try not to fall in love! ;)

There is nothing that I enjoy more than a great couple session! Seriously, all that lovey-dovey coupley stuff just makes for a great day. Who doesn't love being around HAPPY people? I know I do! ;) I recently had the opportunity to work with one seriously funny, awesome couple. My cousin, Khristian, and her boyfriend, Chris. They were TONS of fun, and made the day so easy.. I ended up with an insane amount of awesome shots, which made for one HAPPY photog! ;) I'm so excited to share some of my favorite photos of the day with you all && I hope you enjoy them just as much as I did. Try not to fall in love! ;)

To see more from this session, and previous/future sessions check out my fanpage on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SarahCole-Photography/

No comments:

Post a Comment